Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Homemade Dishwasher Soap

061

Ok so this recipe is super easy and quick to make. 

All you need is 3-4 things.

 

1 cup Borax

1 cup Arm and Hammer Pure Baking Soda (or Washing Soda)

1/2 cup Sea Salt (all I had was Fine Sea Salt, but it still worked ok)

 

Add all three ingredients together and stir well.

062

Then store in a tight container (I used and old spaghetti jar).      When you are ready to use it, use 1 Tbsp for pre wash and 1 Tbsp for wash. I also put vinegar in the rinse dispenser, it works as a good so far.

066

 

I like this recipe, I thought it worked better than my off brand walmart jel detergent. There is another recipe I want to try that is a jel and it uses lemon drink packets. I’ll post it as soon as I try it, after I use this stuff up.

No comments: