Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Teriyaki Stir-Fry

My friend Stephanie told me about this recipe a week or so ago. I made it and loved it!! When I decided to make egg rolls today I knew I had to make this to go with it! They went wonderful together!!





Teriyaki Stir-Fry
(This is for a double recipe)

2 bags of Morningstar beef strips (or 2 lbs of beef strips)
2 green zuccini, chopped
2 yellow squash, chopped
approx 1/4-1/3 cup Teriyaki sauce
3 Tbs Olive Oil
2 cloves garlic, minced (I use the jarred already minced kind)
Jasmine Rice

Start with cooking desired amount of rice according to directions.

Brown beef strips and minced garlic in Olive Oil until browned.

Add Teriyaki sauce to browning meat.

After meat has browned add vegi's.


Cook until desired texture. I like mine alittle soft, but still slightly crisp.


Here is the rice when finished cooking. It is the best smelling and tasting rice I have EVER had!!!

And the finished product (served with Egg Rolls, recipe below)

No comments: